FREE Certified Courses
WOLTi YOUTH is government funded by Skilling Queenslanders For Work under the Community Work Skills Program. It is free of charge for eligible participants. The program is aimed at enabling participants to gain nationally recognised skills and vocational qualifications up to a certificate III level and/or sustainable employment.
* Young people (aged 15–24 years) who are disengaged from school
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
* Migrants and refugees from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
* People with disability
* Mature-age job seekers (aged 45 years or older)
* Women re-entering the workforce
* Under-utilised workers, including workers who are marginally attached to the labour force or underemployed.
To be eligible, Queenslanders must also be:
* Aged 15 years or older and no longer at school
* Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant),
* Temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or
* New Zealand citizen